I know you may think it a bit sad of me to already be thinking about and making Christmas decorations, but actually I’ve been gathering and planning my Christmas decorating ideas for sometime now.
Making your own decorations is really easy, cheap and so rewarding and great to get the kids involved – providing excellent activities to do on rainy days.
Check out my pinterest collection so far: https://pinterest.com/ntiml/christmas/
Here’s what I’m making this year:
- Salt Dough Tree Decorations
- Decoupage Ball Garland, using musical note paper
- Decoupage Tree Decorations
- Hanging Paper Garlands
- Glass Jar lanterns (using battery operated tea lights – child friendly)
and if all the above goes well, and I have time I’d also like to try
- Pom pom garlands
- make your own Christmas paper and tags
Work is underway, so as soon as I have some picture and how’s to I’ll be sure to share them with you.