Horray I’ve got Another award! This time it’s the Kreativ Blogger Award, for which I was nominated by Rock Salt, who very much deserved her own nomination.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link. so thanks again to Rock Salt.
- List 7 things about myself that my readers might find interesting – not very easy!
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.
Seven interesting thing about me. Now this certainly wasn’t very easy to do and I’m still not sure they are all that interesting!
I’m and only child and because of it love spending time with myself and pottering about the house on my own doing nice little projects, that said, get me a group of people and I love being the centre of attention! and can most definitely be found propping up the bar and the last one standing!
- My ambition is to be a professional freelance proof reader and writer of business to business marketing copy, both of which I already do in my current job. In fact, I have been proof reading a few books recently but can’t mention the names as yet.
- I’ve always loved going out, travelling and living life to the full but have recently realised, and am now harnessing, that I’m a very homely person, I miss my home even when we only go away for one night
- I nearly always snort when I laugh – rather embarrassing when in public!
- I’m a wife to a wonderfully supportive and understanding husband who puts up with my little projects and gives me time to do them and a mother to an amazing 2 year old girl who I can only describe as ‘a sponge’ who soaks up life and learning and shows me how to find fun in everyday life.
- I love shoes and even after whittling down my collection for storage reasons, I still have over 200 pairs!
- I’m in love with Jason Bourne played by Matt Damon and cannot tell you how many times I’ve watched all the films and still don’t tire of watching him.
Now, for my seven nominations I choose:
- Skirt as Top – for her beautiful sewing and inspiration.
- The Rainy Day Box – for it lovely ‘pins of the day’
- Foodimentary – for bringing me interesting food facts that always make me stop and think.
- VeryBerryHandmade – Two domestic goddess’ with beautiful crafts and recipes.
- Baker on the Rise – just love the blog name and she gives me the inspiration to try different bakes.
- Baby Bird Sewing – lovely sewing posts and makes for her kids – especially The Wonder Women costume – just love it!
- Made by Patch – great sewing posts, girly crafts and her love of beautiful fabrics.
Hope you enjoy these lovely blogs! and thanks again to Rock Salt for my nomination, it is very much appreciated.